Monday, September 8, 2014

A Short Update

I know... it has been entirely too long since I've blogged.  I've been a little busy.  Even now, I'm debating writing this short update because I only have 10 minutes until I need to be upstairs cooking dinner.  But here goes...

We're into the busy fall season at work (which is one of the main reasons I've been busy), which is great!  More hours, more responsibility!  Woohoo!

Thomas and I have seriously been enjoying country drives.  They are the main thing I missed when living in Florida (besides my family).  There's just something about driving fast down a country road while the sun is setting that makes you feel like everything's alright.

I have some major house-buying fever...  Which totally stinks considering that we're not looking for houses yet.  We have a few more months of saving before we get there, so I'm trying to be patient.

I am almost almost finished with my latest scarf.  I'm dying to put the final touches on it this week, but we'll see!

Oh, and I'm making Oatmeal Cream Pies tonight!  Yummy yummy!  Hop on over to the Recipe Index page to get the recipe!

Hopefully I will be back to blogging more often as I get used to the busier schedule!  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment