Sunday, August 3, 2014

July Julep Box

Well, since it's officially August, I thought that I should really get with the program and write a post about my July Julep box.  (Especially considering the fact the my August box has already arrived!  Lol)

I was especially impatient for my July box to come because I missed the email that allowed me to view my choices and change my box if I wanted.  And as soon as that window closes, you can't even see what the current boxes are online, so I had absolutely no idea what I was going to get!

And once the box was delivered to my door, I was intrigued by the fact that the size of it was bigger than my previous boxes!

So here's what I got!

The two polishes are completely different sides of the spectrum.  One is a really bright reddish coral (great for my toes), and the other is a solid nude.  They probably aren't colors that I would walk into a store and buy when I've got 100+ nail polishes in front of me, but one of the whole reasons I joined Julep was to branch out a bit, so I'm excited to fit these into my style.  (I'm currently wearing the coral on my toes right now, and I like it a lot better on than I did in the bottle.)

The beauty product for July was a body lotion.  It's a nice, silky lotion with a very light scent.  I've got it by my bed so that I can lather a little on before I go to sleep or to moisturize my legs after I shave, and so far, I really like it.  One of the main pluses is that the scent isn't too strong, so I can put it on before bed without suffocating in the smell.

Julep also included some patriotic Tootsie Rolls with the box!  Lol

I've really loved Julep so far, and they've recently expanded their selection of monthly boxes, so if you like nail polish, I would highly recommend joining Julep!

No comments:

Post a Comment