Friday, December 6, 2013

Scarves Galore!

So!  I've been in a scarf making frenzy!  I figured I couldn't really start another one without taking some photos of the one I finished last week.  So, here are the pics!
 
I put a color effect on these and it actually helped to show the color a little better.  I wish I would have taken a picture of the warp by itself.  It was so colorful!  Then it has a blue-ish weft so that overall, it's blue with splashes of color.

And here's the one I warped up yesterday.  I started weaving on it this afternoon, and I'm liking it so far.  I mixed it up with all solid colors and the materials: silk, bamboo, and a little cotton.  The weft is just the plain light pink to bring it all together.  So far, I'm liking it!
These photos look just a little orange-y but I couldn't find an effect that would show the true colors once it was already warped.
Anyway, back to weaving now!

No comments:

Post a Comment