Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Music {Sunday Fun Day}

Thomas doesn't really like Christmas music.  So, it's a limited commodity in our home.  I'm also stuck on the same Christmas music that I've listened to for years.  Not much gets added to my holiday playlist.   My favorites include: Amy Grant Christmas (from like forever ago), Point of Grace's Christmas cd (also from years ago), and an odd assortment of Christmas carols in French.  Yes, I actually listen to French music in my free time.

Anyway, I just could not pass up this Christmas season without sharing one of my favorite Christmas songs.  It also happens to be a mash-up of a bunch of different songs, so it's definitely worth listening to.

This has been around for years, but I can't help listening to it over and over each Christmas because it's so hilarious!

Say hello to "Straight No Chaser", a guys a capella group.  Besides being really extremely talented, this song is absolutely hilarious.  They have tons of other songs around the internet, so if you like them, there's plenty more to enjoy!
LOVE it!  Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment