Saturday, November 16, 2013

Three Sneak Peeks

Ok, so maybe I don't have any funny stories to tell today or anything.  But I do have a light-hearted, not-so-sappy post!  So there's a change!

Two of these sneak peeks are of my own making.  One is very much not, but possibly the coolest of the three.  (Shocker, right?!  I have nothing to do with the coolest thing I have to share today!)

#1:  Here's a much over due sneak peek of my current scarf project.  The photo's not great, but you get the idea.  This scarf is a first for me.  The weave you see is called "Leno Lace", and it can be really cool, but it is also a big fat pain in the butt!  So it's coming along.  Mainly, though, I just can't wait to finish it so I can see what it looks like off the loom.  I can't really tell if I'm going to like it yet.  Anyway... moving on!

#2:  I just pulled a batch of these babies out of the oven.  Mmmm!  I haven't ever made these, but they're a staple at my parents' house during the holidays.  And I just so happened to buy a ginormous bag of Reese's on clearance after Halloween, so these were the perfect thing to make for Life Group tomorrow.  You can find this recipe on basically every recipe website there is.  Just type in something like Reese's cookies and you'll find a billion of them (and they're all basically the same).

#3:  Alright, here's the coolest sneak peek of the day.  Guess what?!  It's a movie trailer!  (Another shocker there!)  So, last night Thomas was trying to tell me about a movie coming out about Noah (yes, the one from the Bible) starring Russell Crowe.  But I was in a not-great mood at the moment and kind of blew him off (sorry honey).  But, a little later, I got on my favorite website ever and a trailer was right there on the front page (the source of Thomas' info), so of course, I watched it.  And WOW!  I am stoked for this movie now!  Talk about capturing the epic proportions of the story!  Wow!  You have to watch it.  Seriously, you have two minutes to be awed!

Woah!  Right?!  Well, that's all.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment