Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankful Thursday #3: The "Basics"

*I got this ready yesterday, but I forgot to post it, so here you go!

This Thursday, I am thankful for the things that I consider to be basics in my life.  And I am even more thankful for them when I think about the fact that there are many people in this word who don't have any of these things.
  • A wonderful home!
  • Delicious and nutritious food to eat every day.
  • Air conditioning!!!
  • Clothes that I (most days) like to wear.
  • A kitty that's adorable!
  • Hobbies that I enjoy.
  • Books to read and the fact that I can read.
Obviously, there are just a few things!

 *Friday Update: Something I'm not thankful for: falling up the stairs with too many groceries so that I have knees the size of grapefruits!  Yep, I fell up the stairs today with about 9 million groceries in my hands and a metal pan clattering all over the landing, and now I don't want to move.  (Sarcastic) Awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment