Monday, June 3, 2013

My New Kicks {Lundi Little Lovelies}

Hey yall!  One thing I love about summer: only needing to know what day of the week it is every-once-in-a-while.  Sure, it's a little confusing sometimes, but it is so lovely to not need to know what day it is all the time!  Anybody else there with me?!

Any who, with all the running I've been doing, I decided that it would be a pretty good idea to actually get some running shoes.  I've been wearing a pair of tennis shoes that I got at least 6 years ago, and I'm pretty sure they're not even meant for running.  But, now that I'm jogging and walking for longer amounts of time, my feet are feeling the burn by the end of the workout.  So after thinking and talking about it for a while, this past week we shopped for some new shoes!  And, even better, I bought some!!!
After I tried on what felt like a billion pairs (but was probably more like 12), Thomas picked these out for me.  And it turned out that the fit, color, and price were right.  And I know it goes against everything you should care about when picking out a running shoe, but I am soooo relieved that they're not hideously ugly.  In fact, even though the base color isn't white (an obession of mine), I think they're pretty cute!

They also felt pretty darn good on their first run!  Though anything is better than the worn out, rock hard soles I've been running on!

Fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment