Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Well Hello There!

It's been a while hasn't it?!  Well, there is a reason for that!

I've been in Jamaica!!!

Yep, this weekend, my brother got married at a Jamaican resort, so we took a long weekend vacation at an all-inclusive Couples resort in Jamaica!!!  Woohoo!

A Jamaican sunset watched while cuddling in a porch swing!

We had a BLAST!  I just love the "all-inclusive" part!  So, Thomas and I took a break from our calorie counting and chowed down all weekend!  They had some AMAZING food!  Yum!  Seriously, like I literally ate 5 pastries (plus some other delicious food) for breakfast every morning!  Amazing seafood dinners!  Multiple desserts each night!!!  It was AWESOME!!!

Thomas and I right before the beach wedding!

So, last week was a little busy getting ready to go, and we've been pooped since we got back!  And now I'm so incredibly behind at work that I'm freaking out a little bit.  But, we are back to chaotic life as we know it, and boy did we jump right back in!

We got back in town Sunday night but had taken off work on Monday too so that we would have some time to recuperate.  And I am so glad we did!  This week, we've basically got something going every night!  And let me tell ya, nothing makes you more tired and overwhelmed than coming back to work from vacation to realize everything is on the verge of spinning out of control!  Yikes!

But to focus on the good things, I did work out while we were in Jamaica, so that made me feel a teensy bit better about myself while I was stuffing my face all weekend.  Also, I finally bought some cinnamon chips!  I cannot wait to try them!!!  In fact, I may have to get a little less work done tonight and bake something with them!  Oh, yum!

I hope you're having a good week wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment