Monday, April 8, 2013

Date Night {Lundi Little Lovelies}

Whew!  I have been busy!  We've got a lot happening around our house.  So, I haven't baked a lot lately because we're still trying to eat on the enormous stash of things in the freezer.  We're almost done though, so you can expect some yummy breakfast recipes soon.

I do have an amazing Reese's Cookie Dough Dip to share with you.  But, I can't share it right now because I would have to get it out of the fridge to take pictures.  And I can't do that because I would continue eating it...  So, maybe tomorrow I'll be good enough to snap some photos to share!

Two little lovelies this week:
  1. I am now up to 1.5 mile runs for sure!!!  Tonight was my third since Wednesday, and though they are painful, it feels like such an accomplishment!  So, I'm pretty excited about that!
  2. Thomas is taking me to The Melting Pot for the first time on Wednesday!!!  I'm so excited!  I've wanted to go to there for a while now, but we've just never been.  So, it's a date!  Yay!
 We've still got a busy week ahead, but hopefully I'll take a few photos before I can finish that dip tomorrow!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment