Monday, April 22, 2013

2 Miles! {Lundi Little Lovelies}

Woohoo!  I guess you can figure out what one of my little lovelies is this week!

Yep!  I just got back from my first 2 mile run a little bit ago!  And man, it felt awesome!  I went slow and steady for the first 1.5 miles and then basically ran all out for the last half mile.  I loved it!  And, I feel so accomplished!  Woot woot!

I also have an AMAZING cookie recipe to share with you!  Seriously, I'm eating one right now, and I'm taking the smallest bites possible in order to make it last.  They are sooooooo good!  But, I am so stinkin busy for the next few weeks!  I haven't even done the dishes from the 2.5 meals that got cooked tonight.  And that was after I got home from being at work for about 11 hours.  AND there's plenty more of those days coming up...

So, I will get to the cookies as soon as I possibly can!  I miss telling you my yummy recipe sagas.  But, there are only 4 weeks of school left, and then I'll have plenty of time to bug you to bake something this summer!

Bon lundi!  (Happy Monday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment