Thursday, February 28, 2013

Running... woohoo! (Who am I???)

So, today made the sixth day in a row that I have run!!!  Woot woot!  I feel like a rock star even though I know my feat is small and mostly unimportant.  But, yay for me!

Also, tomorrow I am making THREE new recipes!  I can't wait to try them out and let you know what I think.  It's really quite terrible though because we still have cheesecake in the house.  And I'm very much enjoying it, but I just need variety in my life!  So, I'll be making some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (that are flourless... interesting), a cream cheese berry cobbler, and some healthy oatmeal cinnamon raisin muffins!  I can't wait!

But first... I have to make it through the work day tomorrow.  Thank the good Lord for jeans Fridays!  That is one of the many blessings for which I am infinitely thankful!  I'm also incredibly thankful for my kitchen, small and poorly stocked as it is, at least I have one to use and to make all these wonderful treats in!  (I'm secretly (though not so secretly now that I'm telling all of you...) hoping and praying that God would just let me bake for the rest of my life.  Wouldn't that be just lovely?!)

Have a great night!  Happy almost weekend!

I kept that pretty short, didn't I?!  Kudos to me!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment